NO BAKE Three musketeers Chocolate Mint CheesecakeFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- For crust: shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- For FILLING shopping list
- 1 bag 3 MUSKETEERS® mint Mins shopping list
- 1 package unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 container (8 ounces each) reduced fat whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 9-inch spring form pan shopping list
- wax paper shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom of wax paper-lined spring form pan. Set aside.
- Prepare filling:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl; let stand for 2 minutes.
- Melt gelatin mixture in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds; set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and 2 cups of chopped 3 MUSKETEERS® Mint Minis into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the cooled gelatin mixture until well blended.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crust in pan.
- Refrigerate until set (4 hours).
- Unmold cake by running a thin knife around the outer edge and open the spring form pan.
- Cut cake into slices using a knife dipped in hot water.