Little Caesars copycat Crazy BreadFrom achope246 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Unroll dough from tube onto cutting board.
- Cut dough into 8 even strips.
- Place each strip on a lightly greased baking sheet & bake for 6-8 minutes until just golden brown.
- While the dough is baking, melt the butter add the garlic salt, stirring until dissolved.
- Remove the baked dough strips from the oven and brush with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on each strip.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!