Cold Pea and Tomato SaladFrom bigeats 8 years ago
- 1 cup tomatoes (cut into bite size) shopping list
- 2 cups cold peas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons high quality Italian dressing shopping list
- handful fresh basil chiffonade shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine it all EXCEPT the peas, basil, and tomato. Mix it up lightly.
- Add in the vegetables and basil (do you consider a tomato a fruit or vegetable? Yes, it is technically a fruit I believe, but I can't bring myself to calling it one). Lightly combine all this.
- Let marinade for 30 minutes or more before serving.
- Keeps for a day or two.