Asian Lettuce WrapsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breast cut in small pieces shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery diced shopping list
- 1 can water chestnuts rinsed and chopped shopping list
- 1 slice ginger chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 red pepper seeded and diced shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 head iceberg or romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and dry lettuce then separate leaves and set aside.
- Mix together sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in pan on high then add garlic, ginger and green onions.
- Fry until garlic and ginger are aromatic.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is browned.
- Remove meat then add vegetables and cook a few minutes.
- Add chicken and sauce then cook on medium heat.
- Stir together cornstarch and water then add to sauce to thicken.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce and eat taco style.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I made this for my dinner tonight and it was so delicious. I give this a five and thank you for the recipe!. This site is unforgiving. By accident I hit 4 but for sure meant to give it a five because it was so good. Sorry for the error!slevans in Ludlow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!