Very Easy No-bake Cheese CakeFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, cream together.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Cream until smooth.
- Add the juice.
- Cream until well mixed.
- Pour into a graham gracker pie crust.
- Let this set up in the fridge for at least 3 hours, best if its overnight.
- The cookie crust that has come out works great also. Actually better if you ask me.
- If using lime juice in this try melting some chocolate and pouring it onto the bottom of the crust in a thin layer, allowing to cool. Its like key lime black bottom pie that way. Don't forget to sprinkle a few chocolate curls on top of this.