Avocado Tuna SaladFrom s_kat 8 years ago
- 1 ripe avocado shopping list
- zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 6--ounce can tuna shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- cracked pink peppercorns or black sesame seeds, for garnish shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, sliced into strips (chiffonade), for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Halve avocado lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons avocado flesh from each half, and leave the remaining flesh intact.
- Mash the 4 tablespoons avocado with lemon juice and olive oil until smooth.
- Toss with tuna and half the lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill halves with the tuna mixture, and garnish with remaining lemon zest, peppercorns/sesame seeds and fresh basil.
The Cooks_kat Newport News, VA
The Rating6 people
I was totally impressed with this recipe!! The garnish of fresh basil, lemon zest, sesame seeds and S+P made it over the top. Thank you so much!andreaz in San Francisco loved it
This is a great lunch! A perfect combo!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
I can't wait to try this recipe.... I have multiple food sensitivities but not one of the culprits show up in this dish! Thanks so much for sharing....gemmee in York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!