Fish Tacos with Lime-Cilantro CremaFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- Crema: shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- Tacos: shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds red snapper fillets shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tablespoon crema.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!