Crockpot Harvest StewFrom way2nrml 6 years ago
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 2 red delicious apples, skin on, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-2 C. medium red wine shopping list
- 3-4 C. chicken broth (enough to come up to top of solids) shopping list
- 1 Tb. coarse ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4 qt. crock pot, layer sweet potatoes, apples, onion, garlic and then pork.
- Mix wine, mustard, pepper, nutmeg and marjoram in a small bowl, then pour over pork.
- Pour in enough chicken broth to come up to the pork.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 10-12 hours.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!