Calgary Stampede RibsFrom sheba 9 years ago
- 4 lbs pork back ribs, cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tsp each salt, pepper, chilli powder and ground cumin shopping list
- BBQ Sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rub ribs with garlic; place in a shallow pan. Cover and bake at 325F for 2 hours. Cool slightly and drain.
- Combine the seasonings and rub over ribs. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a saucepan, mix remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and brush ribs with sauce. Cook covered in oven for about 2 hours. Uncover and continue cooking until ribs and tender and sauce has cooked down.
- I serve these with rice, but mashed potatoes are good too.
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!