PUMPKIN CRUNCH CHEESECAKEFrom raquelmhf 6 years ago
- 1-2/3 cups honey MAID graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS sliced almonds, chopped shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup solid pack canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons bourbon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, toasted, cooled shopping list
How to make it
- For sauce:
- Bring sugar, cream, butter, corn syrup, and salt to boil in deep medium saucepan, whisking until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium; boil 1 minute without stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in bourbon, then pecans. Cool, stirring occasionally
- PLACE sugar and butter in small saucepan; cook on medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- ADD coconut and almonds; mix well.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan). Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup of the sugar, almonds and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add pumpkin, sour cream and spice; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 1 hour. Turn off oven. Open door slightly; let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes.
- PREHEAT broiler. Spread Almond Crunch Topping over warm cheesecake. Broil 6 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
The Cookraquelmhf Deerfield Beach, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!