Plaster HandprintsFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together th Plaster of paris and water in a large bowl.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour plaster into eacxh paper plate.
- Let plaster set for 12 to 15 minutes, until it is fairly firm.
- Assist each child in pressing one hand down into the plaster.
- Remove hand carfully.
- Press a small seasonal object near the thumb if desired.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- With a toothpick, have each child scratch thier name into the plaster.