Beef OlivesFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 6 lean beef steaks shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup water or beef stock shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 (425 g) cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- garlic pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly pound beef steaks with a rolling pin over some plastic to tenderise.
- Mix stuffing mix with water or beff stock and divide between steaks.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Sear the steaks with a little cooking spray.
- Remove from pan.
- Saute onions and garlic in the same pan until soft.
- Return the beef rolls and add the crushed tomatoes, red wine, and seasoning
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- When cooked, slice the beef olives diagonally and serve on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Pour some of the sauce over the top and place some crusty bread smeared with olive oil and rubbed with a little garlic on the side.