Pizza CasseroleFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked rotini or other spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 mediun onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 can (about 15oz) pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (6oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 12 to 15 slices pepperoni shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink . Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine rotini, pizza saue, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, garlic salt and oregano in a large bowl. Add beef mixture; stir until blended.
- Place half of mixture in 3-quart casserole; top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Arrange pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.