Thai Prawn CurryFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 125 g prawns washed and cleaned shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut into slivers shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cut into slivers shopping list
- jalapenos can be use if like it more hot shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste ( check out my red curry recipes) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock shopping list
- Thai basil leaves discard stam - celanto leave optional shopping list
- 2 lamon leaves thinly slice (optional) shopping list
- 2 green onion cut 1/2 inch long shopping list
- olive oil (for cooking) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat some oil in a frying pan...add red curry pasted and lemon leaves cook about 10 mintues in medium to low heat.
- Add sugar and stir until sugar melt, add chicken stock bring to boil. When boil add peppers, green onion, fish sauce and prawns stir until prawns are cook *NOTE..do not over cook your prawns..appoximatly 7 to 8 mintues is enough.
- When done add Thai basil leaves and it ready to serve...best serve hot..
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!