Granola Streusel Top Sweet PotatoesFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 6 medium dark-orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (7 to 8 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup or maple-flavored syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 maple-brown sugar crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box), crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Place potato pieces in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven. Add enough water to cover; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. To potatoes, add whipping cream, 2 tablespoons butter, the maple syrup and salt. Mash with potato masher or electric mixer until smooth. Spoon into baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix crushed granola bars and 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and topping is crisp.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!