Molasses Sugar CookiesFrom dawnforth 9 years ago
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cups oleo shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- sugar in bowl for coating balls shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Melt oleo over low heat and cool.
- Beat in 1 cup of sugar, the molasses, and egg.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Shape dough into balls, using a rounded teaspoon for each
- Roll balls in sugar and place on lightly greased baking sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes
The Cookdawnforth Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!