Eggs in curry sauceFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 4 eggs, hard cooked shopping list
- 4 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of minced onion shopping list
- 3 tbsp of curry powder, fresh shopping list
- 4 tbsp of flour shopping list
- 2 cups of scalded milk, 6 peppercorns, 1 bay leaf shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Hard cook eggs, and peel
- Scald milk with peppercorns, and bay leaf, keep warm
- Melt butter in sauce pan and add onion and cook until transparent.
- Add curry powder and flour, cook two minutes.
- Add scaleded milk (strained) all at once and whisk like crazy until smooth and thick, five minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Cut eggs in half, remove the yolks and mash the yolks with enough of the sauce tomake them smooth.
- Stuff the halves with the yolk mixture and place two per person in individual ramekins.
- cover he eggs with the remaining sauce and sprinkle heavily with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until bubbly 15 minutes or so.