Roasted Garlic Caesar DressingFrom nlo209 8 years ago
- 12 large cloves garlic, peeled shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil shopping list
- 6 anchovies, minced (don't be afraid) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Tobasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Place garlic cloves in an ovenproof dish. Cover with olive oil and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until the garlic is golden brown and tender. Let cool.
- Remove the cloves from the oil, reserving the oil, and in a medium bowl, mash until smooth.
- Stir in the anchovies and mustard. While stirring, add the lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and Tobasco sauce. Continue stirring and add the reserved roasted garlic oil in a slow steady stream.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate until needed. Use this dressing on crisp romain leaves garnished with extra Parmesan cheese, croutons and crispy bacon bits.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!