Amish Corn And Roast Beef HashFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 cup (5oz.) copes dried corn shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- ½ lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup canned tomatoes shopping list
- ½ cup hot water shopping list
- ½ cup pre-cooked rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Two hours or more before dinner, soak corn in the boiling water.
- Thirty minutes before dinner, sauté the green pepper and onion in the 2 tablespoons of melted shortening until onions are golden brown.
- Add the ground beef and brown for 5 minutes before adding remaining ingredients, including soaked corn. Cover and simmer slowly for 20 minutes.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!