Spinach SquaresFrom dottiet 6 years ago
- 4 Tbsp. margarine shopping list
- 2 Pkg. frozen chopped spinach- thaw and drain shopping list
- 4 Cups grated cheese - swiss, mozzarella or mild cheddar or mix shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- onion chopped fine (optioinal) shopping list
- bacon, fried and chopped fine (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, baking powder, milk, and eggs.
- Add cheese and spinach and optional items if desired.
- Mix well.
- Melt margarine and put in bottom of square pan (9x9)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- It will rise.
- Check with knife, it should come our clean.
- Serve hot or cold
The Cookdottiet Woodward, OK
The Rating6 people
I make this in our home. I use to be PTA president for our school. Lovely lady brought these..I have been making them ever since. We would always have a savory snack and sweet. I love your addition of bacon...going to try it. WHy I love this sit...morerecipediva in Philly loved it
yEs looks healthy and delicious and that's a great combination. Thanks for post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Can't go wrong with this recipe! I love spinach and this sounds very good! Thanks!dmajor in Slidell loved it