Green Pea SaladFrom dottiet 8 years ago
- 1 pkg frozen peas shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can sliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip) shopping list
- cashews (halves, whole, toasted or raw) to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix frozen peas together with other ingredients.
- Add cashews to mixture as desired. You may wish to add some to top as well.
- Keeps well for potluck as the frozen peas will keep the salad cool.
- Nice for picnics too.
- From Dottie Theriault's Collection