Spicy Hawaiian Chicken WingsFrom sola 9 years ago
- 4 lb chicken wing drumettes shopping list
- 2 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 chili pepper (fresh/your choice)preferably a red one shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tsp.mirin (sweet japanese cooking wine)if unavailable can use sherry or omit shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp.grated ginger root shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,minced shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw chicken,drain well.Sprinkle with salt,dredge in flour.Heat oil to 400 degrees.Cut chili into halves.Combine sugar,soy,mirin,green onions,ginger,garlic and chili pepper.Fry chicken until golden brown in hot oil.Immediately dip into soy sauce mixture;remove & drain.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- 59debra Nowhere, Us
- KimCast144 Portales, New Mexico
- lisa1919 Nowhere, Us
- JosieP Nowhere, Us
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- bostyn San Diego, CA
- emilydrew Pittsburgh, PA
- chickenwingqueen St Pete Beach, FL
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksola Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds incredible!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Very good, love the ginger and love the sticky!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!