Frosty Snow BallsFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- green, pink, or purple edible cake sprinkles or colored sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the granulated sugar; beat until combined, scraping bowl.
- Beat in water and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with mixer; stir in remaining flour and chopped nuts.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown.
- Cool on rack.
- In each of 3 bowls combine 1/3 cup of the sifted powdered sugar or the edible cake sparkles.
- Gently roll and shake cooled cookies in desired powdered sugar mixture.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies.
- The pale colors are so pretty.