Hacienda Pork Chops GrandeFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 4 pork chops,3/4 to 1" thick shopping list
- 1(111/4 oz) packet taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1T. butter shopping list
- 1c. salsa shopping list
- 4 slices colby-monteray jack cheese or shreaded shopping list
- prepare guacamole shopping list
- shreaded lettuce shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- sliced green onions shopping list
- sliced black olives shopping list
- slice pickled jalapeno peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Rub taco seasoning mix on both sides of the pork chops. In lg skillet,melt butter and vegetable oil,heat over med-high heat. Lightly brown chops on both sides. Transfer to shallow,lightly greased baking dish. Top each chop evenly with salsa.
- Place in a 350 oven for about 30-35 mins. or till done. (don't overbake,bake less time if thinner chops) Top with cheese the last 5 mins. of baking . Serve topped with the rest of the ingredients.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!