Simple Delight Pineapple Coconut BallsFrom sweetwords 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese and pineapple.
- Pour coconut onto a plate; dip out cream cheese mixture in 1/2" bites; lightly roll each dip in coconut to make a ball about an inch in size..
- Don't completely cover in coconut; balls will be slightly sticky.
- If you refrigerated before serving, take out of fridge at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Throw flour in your face and tell everyone how hard you worked to make these!