Coffee In A Trifle A DessertFrom vindee 7 years ago
How to make it
- The recipe is just the same as for the coffee/Espresso sponge.
- For approximately 8 servings it would be a good idea to half the recipe.
- Once the sponge is cool, either cut into slices to fit into dessert cups/bowls or crumble the cake.
- Then layer the base of the bowl with some cake, top with some whipped coffee cream, follow with another layer of cake, & finally top with more whipped coffee cream.
- Now go ahead & dress it up with melted chocolate, chocolate flakes, roasted coffee beans...whatever catches your fancy.
- This dessert can be put together a day in advance.
- Remember to cover it while refrigerated it to enhance the flavours.
The Cookvindee Gurgaon, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!