jerk chicken nachosFrom crossfire 7 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 425 degrees. arrange chips slightly overlapping on baking
- combine chicken, cheese and 1 tbsp of jerk rub, mix gently
- sheetsprinkle chicken mixture evenly over tortilla chips.
- bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted
- meanwhile, dice pepper. cut lime in half, squeeze juice into bowl.
- mix with remaining jerk rub and pepper.
- mix in snipped cilantro
- spoon over warmed chips
- serve with sour cream, salsa and lime pieces