Thanksgiving FrittersFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa shopping list
- 2 cups mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup stuffing shopping list
- 1 cup cooke vegetables (your choice) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped turkey shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 200
- in a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce and salsa. Mix well and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, turkey, parsley, onion, eggs seasonings.
- Mix well. Place the breadcrumbs in a large shallow bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. with lightly floured hands, for about 1/3 cup into a patty and put into bread crumbs. toss to coat.
- cook in hot skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Transfer the fritters to baking sheet and place into the oven to keep warm.
- serve with the cranberry salsa.