Peanut Butter Bars 1From imnessa 6 years ago
- 4 Cups - creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup - Softened butter (margerine if 80% vegetable oil) shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons - vanilla shopping list
- 4 Cups - powdered sugar (sifting recommended) shopping list
- 1/3 Cup - brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups (9 - 12 ounces) - milk chocolate Pieces shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl beat Peanut Butter, Butter, and Vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Gradually blend in Confectioners Sugar and Brown Sugar until combined (occasionally scraping sides of bowl).
- Spread in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and set aside (lining with foil or wax paper will make removal easier).
- Melt Milk Chocolate Pieces in a microwave-safe bowl on medium for 3 - 4 minutes or until melted (stirring once or twice).
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight. ENJOY!!!
- (Serves 12 - 24)
People Who Like This Dish 8
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- froggythefrog Albuquerque, NM
- grammyheartfire Hominy, OK
- mississippi_granny San Antonio, TX
- wolfprincess8297 Fountain, MI
- zhiannablu Pasadena, CA
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- michellemoore Thousand Oaks, CA
- imnessa Yakima, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookimnessa Yakima, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!