The Devils EggsFrom geckofiend 7 years ago
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled shopping list
- 1/2 C mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbl Zane & Zack’s honey mustard (you can substitute your favorite honey mustard) shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp Tony Legner’s award winning CAT 5 Food Polish shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper shopping list
- 4 strips of bacon finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbl finely shredded sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 Tbl finely shredded pepper jack shopping list
- 1 Tbl finely minced jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 2-3 fresh habaneros cut into rings shopping list
How to make it
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks into medium mixing bowl.
- Place whites on serving tray rounded side down and set aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayo, mustard, CAT5, and pepper.
- Beat with a hand mixer 1 to 2 minutes or until most lumps are gone.
- Make sure to scrape down sides of bowl to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Fold in the bacon, cheddar, jack, and jalapenos.
- Spoon yolk mixture into whites.
- There should be enough of the yolk mixture for each half egg white to receive a heaping tablespoon.
- Apply a habanero ring to the top of each half egg white.
- Dust liberally with CAT 5.
- Garnish with jalapenos and habaneros.