Vegan Amazing Fruity BreadFrom kayvee 8 years ago
- 2 very ripe bananas shopping list
- 5 juicy ripe strawberries (lrg) shopping list
- 1Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- a very full 1/4 cup natural applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated cane sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup mixed jumbo raisins shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, mash together bananas and strawberries until liquidy.
- Add lemon juice, oil, sugar, and raisins. Stir well.
- In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add banana mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir by hand until just mised together.
- Pour into lightly oiled loaf pan. (I prefer glass)
- Sprinkle a little wheat germ, sugar and cinnamon on the top if desired.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, is done when knife comes out nearly clean.
- Pop out of pan, and let sit on a plate 10 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy with butter for something sinful, eh, sprinkle some more cinnamon.