Big Boy Mac And CheeseFrom cyates798 7 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz. Velveeta processed cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Course ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 cups Mild Cheddar, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- In large sauce pan melt butter and stir in flour until smooth, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir constantly until bubbly.
- Slowly while stirring add half-and-half and milk, bring to a boil cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium add in sour cream, Velveeta, parmesan, mustard and stir until melted and smooth.
- Drain macaroni, return to pot and toss with shredded mild cheddar.
- Add cheese mixture and mix well, transfer to 3 qt. baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.