Peanut Butter Bon BonsFrom bitsyskitchen 7 years ago
How to make it
- To crush cereal place in a zip lock bag and go over it with a rolling pin.
- Mix powdered sugar and rice cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a medium sauce pan over low heat. Pour over cereal mixture. Blend together with hands. Dough will take some kneading so be patient! Form into 1 inch balls. Chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over hot water. Don't let water boil or chocolate will burn. Dip balls in chocolate coating; swirl tops remove with tongs. Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Chill till firm. Makes about 100 balls.
- * Can easily half recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- kimberlydawn Pauls Valley, OK
- JessiTwanette Nowhere, Us
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- wiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lucasfamily Whitesburg, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbitsyskitchen Beautiful Coast, CA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe! Was just going to look for these and there it was. Sounds very easy too.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I had a recipe like this a long time ago, then my last computer (the one before this one) went down and I lost the recipe. It was a treasured recipe from whom I just learned had just passed a way recently. I thank you so very much for sharing. You ha...morecherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Sounds great!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it