Peanut Butter Bon BonsFrom bitsyskitchen 6 years ago
How to make it
- To crush cereal place in a zip lock bag and go over it with a rolling pin.
- Mix powdered sugar and rice cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a medium sauce pan over low heat. Pour over cereal mixture. Blend together with hands. Dough will take some kneading so be patient! Form into 1 inch balls. Chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over hot water. Don't let water boil or chocolate will burn. Dip balls in chocolate coating; swirl tops remove with tongs. Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Chill till firm. Makes about 100 balls.
- * Can easily half recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- kimberlydawn Pauls Valley, OK
- JessiTwanette Nowhere, Us
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- wiseokc Oklahoma City, OK
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lucasfamily Whitesburg, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbitsyskitchen Beautiful Coast, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds great!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I had a recipe like this a long time ago, then my last computer (the one before this one) went down and I lost the recipe. It was a treasured recipe from whom I just learned had just passed a way recently. I thank you so very much for sharing. You ha...morecherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Great recipe! Was just going to look for these and there it was. Sounds very easy too.gapeach55 in Covington loved it