frosted banana cake barsFrom newyorkyum 7 years ago
- bars shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegtable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs or egg beaters shopping list
- 1 cup of flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- frosting (optional) shopping list
- 1 package of creamcheese (regular,fat free) shopping list
- 1/3 cup i cant believe its not butter light shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening. In large bowl, mix granulated sugar, bananas, oil and eggs with spoon. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Spread in pan.
- Bake bars 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix cream cheese, butter and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Gradually beat in powdered sugar with spoon, scraping bowl occasionally, until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread cooled bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. For bars, cut into 6 row by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cooknewyorkyum Lindenhurst, NY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!