Apple Butter BreadFrom jones2888 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup apple butter shopping list
- 2 t. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 t. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients and scrape batter into 3 greased miniature disposable loaf pans (or 1 9-inch pan). Bake until firm and golden brown, about 50 minutes for miniature loaves and about 70 minutes for a large loaf.
- Let bread stand for a few minutes. Turn onto a wire rack and cool to room temperature. Slice and serve. Recipe doubles easily and freezes well.
- 224 calories per serving. 2g protein, 35g carbs, 8g fat (1g saturated), 28mg cholesterol, 1g fiber, 219mg sodium
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
The Rating2 people
This is going to be good. Scraped up and taste tested a few crumbs that stuck to the bottom of the pan.
See Apple Butter Bread for extended comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I just made this bread! Only I used blueberry butter because that's what I had available. Looks and smells fabulous! Cannot wait to taste it! Thanks for the recipe.clbacon in Birmingham loved it
It is wonderful! The spiciness is perfect.clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!