PEANUT BUTTER REINDEERFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- cookies shopping list
- 1 pk DUNCAN HINES peanut butter cookie Mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 t All-purpose flour shopping list
- ASSORTED DECORATIONS shopping list
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- vanilla milk chips shopping list
- Candy-coated semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- colored sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- 1. FOR COOKIES, combine cookie mix, contents of peanut butter packet from
- Mix and egg in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Form dough into
- ball. Place flour in jumbo (15x13") resealable plastic bag. Place ball of
- dough in bag. Shake to coat with flour. Place dough in center of bag (do
- not seal). Roll dough with rolling pin out to edges of bag. Slide bag ont
- baking sheet. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375'F. Use scissors to cut bag down center and across
- ends. Turn plastic back to uncover dough. Dip reindeer cookie cutter in
- flour. Cut dough with reindeer cookie cutter. Dip cookie cutter in flour
- after each cut. Transfer cut-out cookies to ungreased baking sheets using
- floured pancake turner. Decorate each reindeer as desired. Bake at 375'F.
- for 5-7 minutes or until set but not browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking
- sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely. Store between layers of
- waxed paper in airtight container.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- TIP: Reroll dough by folding plastic back over dough.