White Chocolate Party MixFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 4 cups bite-size pretzels shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups Cheerios shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups bite-size Corn Chex shopping list
- 1 cup salted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup M&M's or Smarties (red and green for Christmas or mixed) shopping list
- 2 cups white chocolate baking chips shopping list
- 1 tbsp. shortening shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, Cheerios, Chex, peanuts, Smarties; set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate baking pieces and shortening. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 1 to 2 minutes or until baking pieces are melted, stirring every minute until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Spread on large piece of waxed paper to cool. Break apart large clusters. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.