Blackberry PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups blackberries washed and dried shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 6 tablespoons water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together berries, sugar, cornstarch, tapioca and water.
- Mix and let sit while you make your pie crust.
- Put berries in bottom crust and put 4 pats of butter on top.
- Put on top crust and crimp edges.
- Make slits in crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and bake 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
sounds delicious and very similar to my own =)stuffys_sweets in Sacramento loved it
Made this one for Christmas dinner and it was a major hit!! Everyone loved the nice change from the traditional holiday pies...I will admit that I cheated and used canned blackberry pie filling as the fresh berries were not available...It turned out...moreariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!