Cheese Garlic BiscuitsFrom debra47 10 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese to make a soft dough.
- Beat well for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush over the warm biscuits before removing from the sheet.
- Serve warm.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
While busy with another part of the meal, I forgot to add the garlic butter to the biscuits, but they still turned out great even without the topping. The recipe did not say what temperature to bake, so I went with 450 as indicated on the box of bak...morelaenir in Lebanon loved it
These do sound so easy! Love the picture, too! High 5 from me!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!