Candied ApplesFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water, sugar and candies to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar and candies are dissolved.
- Reduce heat; carefully add apples.
- Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer apples to a serving dish; pour syrup over apples.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!