Cranberry FluffFrom dragonflylady13 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare jello as directed on box, using quick set method.
- Mix in cranberry sauce. (may need a blender to mix throughoughly)
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until jello is slightly set.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Add marshmallows.
- Chill until jellow is set.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating4 people
We make this too... its wonderful..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Makes me want to be a kid again. This is what I wish my mother would make every day when I was a child.trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!