Cranberry FluffFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare jello as directed on box, using quick set method.
- Mix in cranberry sauce. (may need a blender to mix throughoughly)
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until jello is slightly set.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Add marshmallows.
- Chill until jellow is set.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating4 people
We make this too... its wonderful..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Makes me want to be a kid again. This is what I wish my mother would make every day when I was a child.trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!