Sausage Stuffed MushroomsFrom cyates798 9 years ago
- 18 large stuffable white mushrooms, stems removed shopping list
- 1 package pork or cornbread Stovetop Stuffing, prepared shopping list
- 1 roll, Crumble sausage, cooked and crumbled' shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 stick margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine stuffing, garlic, parmesan and parsley.
- Add sausage and salt/pepper, mixing to combine well.
- Place mushrooms in a 9x13 baking pan. Lightly baste each mushroom with melted margarine.
- Stuff each mushroom evenly and baste lightly again with margarine.
- Bake for 23 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, basting occasionally.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!