Bow Ties with the BluesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put 2 quarts water with 2 teaspoons salt on to boil. Add pasta as soon as it boils and cook according to package directions.
- Slice broccoli into long strips, peeling any thick stems.
- Heat ½ cup water in skillet. When hot, add broccoli and garlic, cover and cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Uncover, raise heat and cook till just barely tender.
- Remove from heat, add the cheese and milk, and mix.
- Add basil and oregano, salt and pepper to taste and stir.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet, tossing to coat with sauce. Serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I agree with sparow,a sure keeper.Thanks..Bobrobertg in loved it
fabulous!! this is a keeper!!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Simple, but packed with flavour....YUM!! Thanks, JJB !!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it