Christmas Popcorn BallsFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a 4 quart saucepan, and heat over high heat. When oil is hot, add popping corn.
- Keep pan moving constantly.
- When corn stops popping, remove from heat. Put popcorn in prepared pan.
- Melt butter In a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix with spoon to coat evenly.
- Let mixture cool slightly.
- Smear butter on your hands or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix popcorn with your hands so that it is evenly coated.
- Form popcorn into 8 balls.
- Place on wax paper to cool and then wrap with cellophane & ribbon. :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
You don't just have to make this for Christmas!shuga in United States loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
I remember this special treat when I was a *wee little bunny* my Mom use to make them. I loved chewing them on Christmas Eve! *smile* A sweet relief from all the Holiday bustle! Thank You Noir! Tops!pink in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!