Christmas Popcorn BallsFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a 4 quart saucepan, and heat over high heat. When oil is hot, add popping corn.
- Keep pan moving constantly.
- When corn stops popping, remove from heat. Put popcorn in prepared pan.
- Melt butter In a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix with spoon to coat evenly.
- Let mixture cool slightly.
- Smear butter on your hands or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix popcorn with your hands so that it is evenly coated.
- Form popcorn into 8 balls.
- Place on wax paper to cool and then wrap with cellophane & ribbon. :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
I remember this special treat when I was a *wee little bunny* my Mom use to make them. I loved chewing them on Christmas Eve! *smile* A sweet relief from all the Holiday bustle! Thank You Noir! Tops!pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it
You don't just have to make this for Christmas!shuga in United States loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!