Easy Chocolate Cream PieFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
How to make it
- Break up chocolate bars and add to milk in a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Microwave to melt chocolate.
- With electric mixer, blend chocolate and milk mixture. Add cream cheese and blend well.
- Fold in 1/2 of whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping to serve.
- Garnish with bits of shaved chocolate, if desired.
- (I put this in the freezer before I transported it to keep it really cold. Prep time includes refrigerator/freezer time.)
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
The Rating5 people
This sounds good..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Got my 5 it sounds so good will try it next week. Thanks for a great post.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Well neighbor, I made this delicious pie today and used soymilk..since it wasn't setting up like it should, I did some research and come to find out, soymilk is usually great for most anything, except cream pies:( I will try this using regular milk ...moreNPMarie in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!