Heaven-Sent CheesecakeFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 1 cup vanilla wafer, chocolate wafer, graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white baking chips, (2 cups), melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- Cut-up fresh strawberries, if desired shopping list
- fresh mint leaf, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325°F. Mix cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press evenly in bottom of springform pan, 10x3 or 9x3 inches. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla, melted baking chips and half-and-half until blended. Pour over crust; smooth top.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set; cool 15 minutes. Run metal spatula around side of cheesecake to loosen. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, but no longer than 48 hours. Remove side of pan. Top cheesecake with strawberries. Garnish with mint leaves. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating6 people
I love the way this one looks.... Id make it from looks alone...... Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Oh yessssss, sounds fantastic!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I just used a premade graham cracker crust from the store, but besides tht, I thought it turned out great! Very easy recipe, and very tasty cheesecake! I'll definitely be making it again :)nnikki in Menomonie loved it