Buckeye Cookie BarsFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F (325F for a glass dish).
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg; beat on medium speed until crumbly. Stir in peanuts.
- Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk with peanut butter until smooth; spread over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.