Russian Tea CakesFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended.
- Mix in the chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- When cool, roll in remaining confectioners' sugar.
- I also like to roll mine in the sugar a second time.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This is my FAVORITE holiday cookie!!sunny in Portland loved it
Hi Joymarie.Yes they are so similar.How did I miss this one?? Great pictures,great posting..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Haven't made these in years, don't know why they are so good !ourruffie in Canon City loved it