Russian Tea CakesFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended.
- Mix in the chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- When cool, roll in remaining confectioners' sugar.
- I also like to roll mine in the sugar a second time.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Haven't made these in years, don't know why they are so good !ourruffie in Canon City loved it
Hi Joymarie.Yes they are so similar.How did I miss this one?? Great pictures,great posting..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This is my FAVORITE holiday cookie!!sunny in Portland loved it