Lemon-Apricot ChickenFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fat-free egg product or 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3 small chicken breasts (1/2 lb) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- lemon slices, if desired shopping list
- lemon-Apricot Sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In shallow dish, beat egg product and water slightly. In another shallow dish, stir together Bisquickmix, lemon peel and garlic powder. Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with Bisquick mixture. Place in pan. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes. Turn; bake 10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- In small microwavable bowl, stir together all Lemon-Apricot Sauce ingredients. Microwave on High 1 minute; stir. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Best serve over rice..
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!