Pork Tenderloin alla NapoliFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins shopping list
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides in the skillet.
- Mix the tomatoes, olives, wine, rosemary and garlic in a bowl. Pour over the pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place skillet with pork in the preheated oven, and bake 30 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (72 degrees C).
- Remove pork from skillet, leaving remaining tomato mixture and juices. Place skillet over medium heat, and gradually mix in the cream. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until thickened. Slice pork, and drizzle with the cream sauce to serve.